Vacature: Calibration & Maintenance Technician
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
For our engineering team at Lonza Geleen, we are looking for a Calibration & Maintenance Technician. In this position you will be responsible for the execution and coordination of main engineering activities including maintenance, calibration and qualification for our cleanrooms and other buildings. You will be working in a 3 shift patron.
- Operate the Building Management System and the Equipment Management System and associated installations.
- First contact person for equipment and system status and all breakdowns.
- Provide first line support on request for technical assistance on shifts
- Monitor frequently the assets linked to the system owners to grid the monitoring oi the different assets
- Execution of all required Corrective, calibration, preventive, breakdown and cleaning maintenance, (re)calibration and (re)qualification activities.
- Perform small engineering and maintenance activities by monitoring utilities, systems and equipment status.
- Counseling and instructing contractors for maintenance, calibration and qualification of all individual systems.
- Prepare and write controlled or calibration documents and technical reports related to calibration and maintenance.
- Report non-compliances and deviations to superior.
- Intermediate or higher vocational education mechanical and/or electrical engineering.
- Preferable some years of experience in an engineering or maintenance position in the Pharmaceutical or Biotech Industry.
- Experience with equipment qualifications tasks, water- and alarm systems etc. and with data logging is recommended, just as knowledge of GMP regulations is.
- Communication skills in both Dutch and English.
- Flexible, innovative, customer-oriented, pro-active, immune to stress.
- Willing to work in a 3 shift system.
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.